Browning Spec Ops XR
You May Also Want
Quantity in Stock: 29
|Browning Spec Ops XR | Model btc3-xr
As you may have read in the Browning Spec Ops XR Review, this camera is capable of a variety of functions. There is no task too great or too small for this little camera.
The Spec Ops is capable of HD Videos (with sound), time lapse and motion detection.
Not only is the detection circuit fast and reliable, the picture quality is outstanding. The trigger time is 0.7 seconds and it recovers in 2.3 seconds at its fastest setting.
There is a built-in python cable bracket on the back of the camera, along with a 1/4" x 20 threaded insert on the bottom for a Slate River Game Camera Mount. We almost always use the Slate River Mount as it enables us to angle the camera perfectly without having to "shim" the camera. It is our favorite accessory.
You will need 8 AA batteries to run the camera. We use both the Energizer Lithium batteries (for the longest battery life) and the Tenergy Rechargeable batteries (for the cost savings) in the Spec Ops.
Everything you purchase from us comes with our 90 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can return it to us for any reason, within 90 days, for a full refund, exchange or upgrade. We want you to find the perfect camera for your situation. Please read the reviews, look at the tests, go over the sample pictures and make an educated decision. If you EVER need help or have a question, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. We would love to hear from you.
- 10 Mpxl
- HD videos with sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
- Invisible “Night Vision” Infrared LED illumination at night
- 70 foot flash range
- Camo finish
- 2” color TFT viewing screen
- Compact case size 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- Timelapse camera mode
- 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Up to 8 multi Shot images
- Up to 6 Rapid Fire images
- 12 volt external power jack
- TV out and USB port
- Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, camera ID
- Programmable picture delay (5 sec. – 60 min.)
- Support up to 32GB SD card (not included)
- Includes Browning Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
- ¼” -20 tripod socket
- Browning Special Ops Owner's Manual