Minox DTC400 Slim
Review in Progress
- TCP Staff
Minox DTC400 Review
Model # DTC-400
Trailcampro Comprehensive Score: What's this?
- Very poor detection circuit.
Dimensions: | Battery Type: | External Battery Jack:This category is under evaluation.
Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 1.42 s. / 10.1 s. | Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 1.86 s. / 10.0 s. | Detection Range: 50 ft.
Whether taking a picture or a video, the DTC400 is slow. These are not competitive numbers.
In our 2016 Detection Shootout, this camera detected out to 50 ft. and scored 47th out of 51 cameras.
This category is under evaluation.
Resting Power (on): 1.08 mW | Daytime Power Consumption: 5.15 Ws | Nighttime Power Consumption: 9.26 Ws
If this camera were to take 35-day pictures and 35-night pictures every 24 hour period it would last 6 months in the field on a set of 8 AA lithium batteries.
Enjoy our reviews? Please consider purchasing your next trail camera from us.Back to Top of Page
- 9 mpxl photos (interpolated)
- No glow IR flash
- 1-9 burst photo
- Accepts up to 32 gig SD cards
- 2" Internal picture viewer
Buy your next trail camera or accessory from us and we will protect your purchase with our 90 day return policy and our exclusive 2 year warranty.
Most manufacturer warranties are only one year. In our opinion, that isn't good enough. Our customers get a two year warranty, directly from us.
Trailcampro's 2 Year Warranty
If the trail camera you purchase from us goes defective within two years of your purchase, we will quickly replace it.
We strive to make the warranty process as quick and easy as possible. Simply fill out our warranty form.
Trailcampro's 90 Day Return Policy
We believe you have the right to return any game camera that does not meet your expectations within 90 days.
Our return policy lets you field test products, at no risk to you!
- Buyer's remorse? Return the camera to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
- Purchased the wrong camera? We will ship you the right camera.
- Something wrong with the camera you received? We will replace it at no cost to you.
Want to talk to a trail camera expert? Contact our friendly staff.
Read our Customer Testimonials to find out what our customers have been saying about us!
- Free UPS Economy Shipping on all orders over $100
- Free shipping applies only to the lower 48 states and will be shipped via the most economical method.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m Central Standard Time are usually shipped the same day
- We are happy to offer expedited shipping options. Prices are shown during checkout.
Dear International Customer:
International rates vary by country and postal code. Please click here for detailed international rates.
3048 S. Clifton Ave
Springfield, MO 65807
Verified Customer Reviews
We ensure that every customer review comes from one of our real customers and not someone who works for the competing trail camera manufacturer. These are verified customer trail camera reviews that you can trust.
We would love your feedback if you purchased this trail camera from us. We want your honest feedback, these reviews are a vital part in helping consumers choose the right game camera.