Muddy Pro-Cam 10
This review is currently in progress. Please check back for more updates.
- TCP Staff
Muddy Pro-Cam 10 Review
Model # mtc100
Trailcampro Comprehensive Score: What's this?
- Easy programming
- Very poor detection circuit
- Below average battery life
Dimensions: 4.75" x 4.25" x 2.5" | Battery Type: 6 AA Batteries | External Battery Jack: 12 Volt
Case design mimics the popular Browning Sub-Micro trail cameras. This is a very small, compact trail camera. The latch is small, thin and feels flimsy. There is a 1/4" x 20 threaded insert on the bottom of the camera for a Slate River Mount. The back has a built-in bracket for a python cable lock.
Programming is simple and easy. Quite literally, it is identical to Browning cameras.
Durability is unknown at this time. If anything comes up, we will update this review.
Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 2.61 s. / 18.9 s. | Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 2.62 s. / 19.1 s. | Detection Range: 50 ft.
This is the lowest detection circuit score we have given a trail camera. This camera is incredibly slow.
Photo resolution: 10 mpxl | Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 w/ audio | Flash Type: Red Glow Infrared
We are placing cameras in the field for evaluation. We will post pictures as they become available.
Resting Power (on): 2.57 mW | Daytime Power Consumption: 4.93 Ws | Nighttime Power Consumption: 6.71 Ws
The battery data above is average across the board.
If this camera were to take 35-day pictures and 35-night pictures every 24 hour period, this camera would last 4.3 months in the field on a set of lithium batteries.
Enjoy our reviews? Please consider purchasing your next trail camera from us.Back to Top of Page
- 10 mpxl photos (interpolated)
- 1280 x 720 video resolution
- 2-8 photo burst
- Time lapse: 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours after sunrise & before dusk. All day or custom start/end time
- Accepts up to 32 gig SD card
- Requires 6AA batteries
- 12 Volt External Battery Jack
Buy your next trail camera or accessory from us and we will protect your purchase with our 90-day return policy and our exclusive 2-year warranty.
Most manufacturer warranties are only one year. In our opinion, that isn't good enough. Our customers get a two-year warranty, directly from us.
Trailcampro's 2 Year Warranty
If the trail camera you purchase from us goes defective within two years of your purchase, we will quickly replace it.
We strive to make the warranty process as quick and easy as possible. Simply fill out our warranty form.
Trailcampro's 90 Day Return Policy
We believe you have the right to return any game camera that does not meet your expectations within 90 days.
Our return policy lets you field test products, at no risk to you!
- Buyer's remorse? Return the camera to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
- Purchased the wrong camera? We will ship you the right camera.
- Something wrong with the camera you received? We will replace it at no cost to you.
Want to talk to a trail camera expert? Contact our friendly staff.
Read our Customer Testimonials to find out what our customers have been saying about us!
- Free UPS Economy Shipping on all orders over $100
- Free shipping applies only to the lower 48 states and will be shipped via the most economical method.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m Central Standard Time are usually shipped the same day
- We are happy to offer expedited shipping options. Prices are shown during checkout.
Dear International Customer:
International rates vary by country and postal code. Please click here for detailed international rates.
3048 S. Clifton Ave
Springfield, MO 65807
Muddy Pro-Cam 12 Accessories
Here are a few of the accessories we like to use in the Pro Cam 10.
- There is no downside to using lithium batteries. Long battery life, extreme durability and better night pictures. You will be happy you did.
- Use this with the security case, or just the camera itself. The MTC-100 has brackets on the back specifically for this lock.
Start at $5.95
- SD cards store your pictures and videos for easy removal. We give you a free SD card with the Pro-Cam 10, but most people use a second card. If you have two cards, you can swap them out when you retrieve the pictures.