Quantity on hand: 3
As you may have read in the Scoutguard SG580M Review, you can program the camera to send pictures directly to your email or phone, and they are sent in under 60 seconds.
The SG580M can only be used with AT&T and TMobile. You must buy a sim card from your local carrier.
The SG580M must be programmed to your wireless providers protocol prior
to use. The Trailcampro Staff is happy to provide this service, if you
have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Also, the Scoutguard SG580M does not work with rechargeable batteries.
when you receive your SG580m, the box the camera is in will identify
the camera as the SG550M. They are the same camera. The manufacturer
calls them the SG550M and everyone in the States calls them the SG580M.
Scoutguard SG580M Setup Guide
Here are the instructions on how to program your camera correctly (read the SG580M Setup Guide for full directions).
- Download the Scoutguard SG580M Profile (click link to download and only download to Notepad or something similar) to your SD card
- Open the file (via notepad only) on your computer and plug in your phone number or email (or both)
- After that, save the file
- Put the SD card, sim card and batteries in the camera
- Go to the setting about which port you are using (phone #, email or both). Turn on the appropriate one
- 5 Mega Pixels CMOS sensor, high quality picture
- Transmit pictures via cellular network(message or email)
- Text or call notification via cellular network
- Compact size
- Wireless controller
- Build-in color display
- Sound recording
- Laser Point
- Support up to 16G SD card
- 34 High-Output infrared LEDs
- Ultra low stand-by power consumption (<0.2Ah/month), extreme durable and convenient with AA batteries (>80days)
- Lockable with mounting strap
- Temperature and moon phase stamp on the images
- Scoutguard SG580m Owner's Manual