Cuddeback Long Range C2 Review
Model # C2 | Cuddeback C2 Owners Manual
Review is in Progress
- Fast picture and recovery times
- Great battery life
Quality of Design
Dimensions: n/a | Battery Type: 8 AA Batteries | External Battery Jack: 6 Volt
This category is still being evaluated.
Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.20 s. / 2.0 s. | Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 1.88 s. / 5.1 s. | Detection Range: 60 ft.
Cuddeback has always had a fast trigger speed and now they can claim a fast recovery time as well. 0.20 second trigger speed when taking pictures and 2 seconds flat for recovery is outstanding. The 1.88 second video taking trigger is fairly average but the 5 second recovery time for videos is very good.
The C2 was a real standout in our latest Detection Shootout. The fast trigger and recovery pushed it to the 7th overall spot (out of 39 cameras). The detection range was 60 ft., which is average by today's standards.
Photo resolution: 20 or 5 mpxl | Video Resolution: n/a | Flash Type: Red Glow Infrared
We are in the process of placing cameras now for field testing.
Resting Power (on): 4.14 mW | Daytime Power Consumption: 0.99 Ws | Nighttime Power Consumption: 1.66 Ws
Day and night power consumptions are top of the food chain. Resting power is a touch high, but overall these are great numbers.
The Cuddeback Long-Range IR C2 operates on 8 AA batteries. You can use alkaline or lithium batteries in this camera.
If this camera were to take 35 day pictures and 35 night pictures every 24 hour period, this camera would last 8 months in the field on a set of lithium batteries.
Enjoy our reviews? Please consider purchasing your next camera from us.
Trailcampro's 2 Year Warranty | 90 day Return Policy
Trailcampro 90 Day Return | 2 Year Exclusive Warranty Details
If you purchased your trail camera from us (Trailcampro.com), here are the following warranty stipulations. If you purchased from another retailer, we recommend contacting that retailer or the manufacturer of that product for their warranty details.
If You Purchase From Trailcampro.com
We attempted to make our return policy and 2-year exclusive warranty as simple as possible. However, there are a few stipulations.
90 Day Returns
You may return or exchange anything purchased from Trailcampro for a full 90 days from the date of purchase. Please use the items as you normally would and much as you like subject to the rules below.
Our return policy lets you field test products, at no risk to you!
- Buyer's remorse? Return the camera to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
- Purchased the wrong camera? We will ship you the right camera.
- Something wrong with the camera you received? We will replace it at no cost to you.
90 Day Return Policy Rules:
- 90 days from date of purchase.
- In order to receive a full refund, items must be returned with their original packaging (including UPC code) and all contents
- Cameras or products must be returned in their original condition. You cannot write on the cameras, paint them or deface them in any way. This completely voids the warranty with both us and the specific manufacturer.
- If you purchased one of our "Package Deals" and only return part of the package, we will refund the items full price minus the package discount.
- Orders with quantities of 5 or more are not eligible for a refund or exchange. They are still eligible for warranty replacement.
- There are no returns on used cameras or cameras that clearly state "No Returns"
- If you are returning for a refund, you are responsible for return shipping. Your refund amount will be minus the cost of the initial shipping to you.
2 Year Warranty
We strive to make our customer experience superior to anything available. Traditional warranties only last a year and must be processed directly through the manufacturer. This process usually involves frustrating minutes on hold with call centers and oftentimes weeks, if not months of down time waiting for your replacement product. We process our warranties in-house and expedite the replacement process. When you call Trailcampro you'll speak directly with an expert who will immediately identify the problem and offer a solution.
2 Year Exclusive Warranty Details:
- Warranty starts from the time of purchase and continues for a full 2 years.
- Replacement cameras receive the remainder of the 2-year warranty leftover from the original purchase.
- Warranty is only valid for full retail priced orders (quantity discounts void our 2-year warranty). Discounted items still receive the manufacturer warranty. Price matches void the 2-year warranty as well.
- If your defective camera has been discontinued, we will exchange it for a similarly priced item to your liking.
- If you have a 3G cellular trail camera, it is not considered manufacturer defect if you lose 3G reception in your area.
- Used cameras do not apply for our 2-year warranty
- Cameras cannot be marked on, damaged, or defaced in any way. Warranty is for manufacturer defect only. Defect does not include damage, whether intentional or not.
If you have any questions that were not answered here please feel free to contact us.
To warranty a camera please use the form below. Upon receipt of an RMA number, you will need to ship the camera back to us. You will be responsible for the shipping charges of the defective camera back to us. We will ship the replacement back to you for free.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
WHEN YOU BUY FROM TRAILCAMPRO:
You must love your new trail camera, or game camera or return it for a full refund in the first 90 days-no questions asked.
Double the Warranty
We double the manufacturer’s 1-year warranty to 2-full years and handle all warranties in-house on our trail cameras and game cameras.