Buck Alert Kit
You May Also Want
Quantity on hand: 10
|Buck Alert Motion Detector Kit
Use this detector with any Buck Alert receiver to alert you of animal movement along trails by sending a signal to your hand-held receiver.
The Buck Alert motion detecting system allows the hunter to detect movement on any chosen trail or in a particular area. Every hunter has been "busted" by an animal that has gotten too close or surprised by wild game that steps into a shooting lane and then disappears without taking a shot.
Now you have the advantage with the Buck Alert. The Buck Alert will alert you to an approaching animal by sending a signal from the motion detector to your hand-held receiver. After receiving the signal, simply position yourself and get ready to take the shot.
The Buck Alert system will allow you to use up to three different detectors on the same receiver, allowing you to cover different trails, multiple areas or crossings, with one receiver. Easy setup instructions included.
- Great for covering blind spots, well traveled trails, and narrow shooting lanes.
- Works effectively for bow, rifle or muzzleloader hunters
- Season-long battery life
Manufacturer Specifications (Detector Unit)
- Detects motion and transmits alarm signal to receiver
- Works with any Buck Alert Receiver
- Durable straps will fasten to trees or objects
- Waterproof and lightweight for easy transport
- One 9 volt battery needed (not included)
Manufacturer Specifications (Receiver Unit)
- Recives signals from up to three Buck Alert Detectors
- Three alarm modes: light, sound, vibrate
- Different color lights programmable to any Buck Alert Detector
- Accepts signal from detector up to 330' away
- Convenient carrying clip to attach to belt, pocket, etc.
- 3 AAA batteries needed (not included)
This Kit includes one receiver and one detector.