International Shipping | Orders
Trailcampro has shipped to practically every country on the globe and is dedicated to the highest standards in International Customer Service.
Fill out the form on the bottom of this page to request a quote.
We ship via UPS International Air (fully insured) with an ETA of 2 to 8 days, depending on your location. Due to our high volume with UPS, we can offer discounts of 35% to 40% off their list carriage rates.
We ask that you first contact us by email at internationalorders@Trailcampro.com with your proposed order. We will calculate the packaged weight and promptly provide a carriage quote and estimated delivery time. If the quote is acceptable, simply provide us with your credit card information (Name, Credit Card Billing Address, Account Number, Expiration Date and the 3 Digit Security Code on the back) and your order will be on its way. Alternatively, payment can be made via bank transfer to our International Swift account with Bank of America. Additional Notes:
- All merchandise purchased is FOB Springfield, MO USA
- Customs duties and/or related taxes are the buyer's responsibility
- In the case of a warranty camera, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges back to Trailcampro.
- Trailcampro will cover the return shipping of the replacement camera back to the original address.
- We recommend insuring the package for the full amount and adding tracking and delivery confirmation. We will not be responsible for packages lost in transit from the customer back to Trailcampro.
Our goal is to make sure your International buying experience exceeds your expectations. If you have any questions or would like references from our customer base of large institutional, research or university clients, please feel free to contact me anytime at email@example.com
President & CEO