Bushnell Aggressor Wireless
TCP Rating: 78/100
The Bushnell Aggressor Wireless is an AT&T cellular trail camera capable of remotely sending pictures. This is currently our favorite cell camera for the fast trigger, easy setup, and great picture quality. - TCP Staff
Bushnell Aggressor Wireless Review
Model # 11-9599c2
Trailcampro Comprehensive Score: What's this?
- Great trigger speed
- Excellent picture quality
- 110-foot detection range
- Easy setup and programming
- Average battery life
The 2016 Bushnell Aggressor Wireless is an AT&T cellular trail camera. This camera will only work on AT&T towers but will send pictures to any phone. You need at least 3 bars of AT&T cellular reception for the camera to work consistently.
Dimensions: 7.5" x 5" x 3" | Battery Type: 12 AA Batteries | External Battery Jack: 6 Volt
Case design on the Aggressor Wireless is really good. This camera looks identical to the other Aggressor camera, but it is significantly larger in size. We love how easy the latch is to manipulate, even with cold fingers.
Batteries are easier to load than the traditional Aggressor cameras, but you still need a pen, screwdriver or long fingernails to remove batteries.
Setup on the Aggressor Wireless is relatively simple. The Bushnell Aggressor Wireless only works on AT&T cellular towers. You will need 3 or more bars of reception for consistent delivery. For cellular setup, you MUST create an account and sign up at www.wirelesstrophycam.com. You can't use any existing sim card - this is the only way to setup the Bushnell Aggressor Wireless.
There are 4 data plans you can choose from:
- Economy Plan - $9.99 - 1,500 thumbnails per month
- Basic Plan - $19.99 - 3,000 thumbnails per month
- Delux Plan - $29.99 - 7,000 thumbnails per month
- Elite Plan - $59.99 - 15,000 thumbnails per month
Create an account, add your camera and select a data plan. After this, you need to do some simple camera setup on the LCD screen inside the camera. You can have the camera email or text you photos just by adding the phone number or email address. You can also view thumbnails of the photos on the wirelesstrophycam.com website. 640 x 480 is the standard size for transmitted images. From the website you can change camera settings, manually input GPS coordinates, change data plans, order larger size images for select pictures, check battery life, check cellular reception and much more. We have found the website to be easy to navigate and user-friendly.
For those of you on the go, there is a mobile app for your smartphone for the Aggressor Wireless.
Durability has been decent so far. We had a few cameras that had defective modems. We were able to quickly replace them. We do believe, at this time, that these were isolated incidents.
Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.29 s. / 57.7 s. | Detection Range: 110 ft.
Just like the rest of the modern Bushnell trail cameras, the Aggressor Wireless has an outstanding trigger speed. Recovery time is almost one minute, which is standard for a cellular trail camera.
Detection range really stands out. 110 ft. is incredibly impressive. Overall, this detection circuit is top notch.
Photo resolution: 14 mpxl | Flash Type: No Glow Infrared
Picture quality is outstanding. Day pictures have excellent color, clarity, and depth. Night pictures have tons of flash range (at times too much) and good contrast. This camera even ranked 4th (out of 32 cameras total) in our Flash Range Test.
Resting Power (on): 0.71 mW | Daytime Power Consumption: 69.05 Ws | Nighttime Power Consumption: 65.89 Ws
If the Bushnell Aggressor Wireless were to take 15-day pictures and 15-night pictures every 24 hour period, this camera would last 2.6 months in the field on a set of lithium batteries.
Keep in mind, cellular trail cameras use more power as they are taking a photo, connecting to a cellular network, and then sending a photo. The Aggressor Wireless can be set to send photos in "Batch" mode. Batch mode will upload photos at predetermined time intervals, which saves battery life and improves recovery time. This works well for wildlife use but isn't recommended for most security applications - as instant notification is usually needed.
To improve battery life, pair the Aggressor Wireless with the Bushnell Solar Panel. With the Solar Panel plugged into the camera and 12 AA Lithium batteries installed, the Aggressor Wireless will run on the solar panel battery until it goes under 20% charge. Once under 20%, the camera will run on the lithium batteries until the solar panel regains a charge.
Bushnell Aggressor Wireless Conclusion: 78/100
To put it mildly, we love this cellular trailcam. The Wireless is extremely easy to setup, check photos, change settings remotely, fast, great pictures and the list goes on. We highly recommend the Bushnell Aggressor Wireless.
Enjoy our reviews? Please consider purchasing your next trail camera from us.Back to Top of Page
- Cellular trail camera
- 6 Volt External Battery Jack
- 14 mpxl interpolated photos
- 48 No Glow IR LEDs
- Field scan 2X
- External 6-volt battery jack
Buy your next trail camera or accessory from us and we will protect your purchase with our 90-day return policy and our exclusive 2-year warranty.
Most manufacturer warranties are only one year. In our opinion, that isn't good enough. Our customers get a two-year warranty, directly from us.
Trailcampro's 2 Year Warranty
If the trail camera you purchase from us goes defective within two years of your purchase, we will quickly replace it.
We strive to make the warranty process as quick and easy as possible. Simply fill out our warranty form.
Trailcampro's 90 Day Return Policy
We believe you have the right to return any game camera that does not meet your expectations within 90 days.
Our return policy lets you field test products, at no risk to you!
- Buyer's remorse? Return the camera to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
- Purchased the wrong camera? We will ship you the right camera.
- Something wrong with the camera you received? We will replace it at no cost to you.
Want to talk to a trail camera expert? Contact our friendly staff.
Read our Customer Testimonials to find out what our customers have been saying about us!
- Free UPS Economy Shipping on all orders over $100
- Free shipping applies only to the lower 48 states and will be shipped via the most economical method.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m Central Standard Time are usually shipped the same day
- We are happy to offer expedited shipping options. Prices are shown during checkout.
Dear International Customer:
International rates vary by country and postal code. Please click here for detailed international rates.
3048 S. Clifton Ave
Springfield, MO 65807
Bushnell Aggressor Wireless Accessories
Here are a few of the accessories we like to use in the Bushnell Aggressor Wireless.
- Without a doubt, this solar panel is a no-brainer for the Aggressor Wireless. Use it in conjunction with the 12 pack of lithium batteries (below) and the camera will run on the Solar Panel's battery until it goes below 20% charge. At that time, it will switch to the AA Lithium batteries until the panel regains a charge. This is the perfect system for a power-hungry cellular trail camera.
- There is no downside to using lithium batteries. Long battery life, extreme durability and better night pictures. You will be happy you did.
- Use this to protect your new camera from bears and thieves. It provides much-needed peace of mind when leaving your camera out in nature.
- Use this with the security case, or just the camera itself. The Aggressor Wireless has brackets on the back specifically for this lock.
Verified Customer Reviews
We ensure that every customer review comes from one of our real customers and not someone who works for the competing trail camera manufacturer. These are verified customer trail camera reviews that you can trust.
We would love your feedback if you purchased this trail camera from us. We want your honest feedback, these reviews are a vital part in helping consumers choose the right game camera.