Stealth Cam G34 Pro
TCP Expert Review in Progress
- The new 2016 G34 Pro has a surprisingly slow detection circuit but 6.9-month battery life. We are still testing and evaluating this camera. - TCP Staff
Stealth Cam G34 Pro Review
Model # STC-G34 | G34 Owner's Manual
Trailcampro Comprehensive Score: What's this?
- 6.9-month battery life
- Strong case design
- Easy programming
- Very slow detection circuit
The Stealth G34 Pro review is currently in progress. We will continue to update as more information becomes available.
Dimensions: 5.25" x 3.5" x 2.75" | Battery Type: 8 AA Batteries | External Battery Jack: 12 Volt
Case design on the G34 Pro is solid. It has the feeling of a well-made trail camera. The latch works flawlessly, the battery tray slides out easily and the camera has a built-in bracket for a python lock. There is a 1/4" x 20 threaded insert on the bottom of the camera for a Slate River Mount.
Stealth Cam likes to have "Quickset" modes as programming options. There is Q1, Q2, and Q3 preset options. While these are quick and easy to use, we almost never use them. In fact, they are pretty unnecessary with as easy as the camera is to program in "custom" mode. If it were up to us, we would scrap the pre-set options and just stick to the custom option. It is easy to navigate, intuitive, and sets up in less than a minute.
We were happy to find many of our favorite settings in the menu. Start/stop time, format sd card, password protection, PIR sensitivity and IR flash control options were all present. These features may seem like a small thing, but they are certainly handy when you need them.
We have not had any durability problems to-date.
Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.75 s. / 5.0 s. | Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 2.97 s. / 4.3 s. | Detection Range: 60 ft.
Picture trigger speed is pretty good but recovery is 5 seconds. Video detection is very poor, taking almost 3 seconds to start recording.
Detection range is in-line with what we have seen from other trail cameras this year.
Photo resolution: 12 mpxl | Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 w/ audio | Flash Type: Red Glow Infrared
We are placing cameras in the field, we will post pictures and videos as they become available.
Resting Power (on): 2.19 mW | Daytime Power Consumption: 3.98 Ws | Nighttime Power Consumption: 5.5 Ws
Day and night consumption is middle of the road. Resting power is efficient.
If this camera were to take 35-day pictures and 35-night pictures every 24 hour period, this camera would last 6.9 months in the field on a set of lithium batteries.
Enjoy our reviews? Please consider purchasing your next trail camera from us.Back to Top of Page
- 12 mpxl photos (interpolated)
- 1280 x 720 video w/ audio
- Time lapse w/ PIR override
- SD card overwrite
- Time, date, moon phase, temperature and camera ID on photo stamp
- Red glow infrared flash
- Burst mode 1-9 images per triggered event
- Password protection
- Accepts up to 32 gig sd card
- Python lock bracket on back of camera
- 1/4" by 20 threaded insert on bottom of camera
- External 12 volt battery jack
Buy your next trail camera or accessory from us and we will protect your purchase with our 90 day return policy and our exclusive 2 year warranty.
Most manufacturer warranties are only one year. In our opinion, that isn't good enough. Our customers get a two year warranty, directly from us.
Trailcampro's 2 Year Warranty
If the trail camera you purchase from us goes defective within two years of your purchase, we will quickly replace it.
We strive to make the warranty process as quick and easy as possible. Simply fill out our warranty form.
Trailcampro's 90 Day Return Policy
We believe you have the right to return any game camera that does not meet your expectations within 90 days.
Our return policy lets you field test products, at no risk to you!
- Buyer's remorse? Return the camera to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
- Purchased the wrong camera? We will ship you the right camera.
- Something wrong with the camera you received? We will replace it at no cost to you.
Want to talk to a trail camera expert? Contact our friendly staff.
Read our Customer Testimonials to find out what our customers have been saying about us!
- Free UPS Economy Shipping on all orders over $100
- Free shipping applies only to the lower 48 states and will be shipped via the most economical method.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m Central Standard Time are usually shipped the same day
- We are happy to offer expedited shipping options. Prices are shown during checkout.
Dear International Customer:
International rates vary by country and postal code. Please click here for detailed international rates.
3048 S. Clifton Ave
Springfield, MO 65807
Stealth G34 Pro Accessories
Here are a few of the accessories we like to use in the G34 Pro.
- Use this to protect your new camera from bears and thieves. It provides much-needed peace of mind when leaving your camera out in nature.
- There is no downside to using lithium batteries. Long battery life, extreme durability and better night pictures. You will be happy you did.
- Use this with the security case, or just the camera itself. The G34 Pro has brackets on the back specifically for this lock.
Start at $5.95
- SD cards store your pictures and videos for easy removal. We give you a free SD card with the Stealth G34, but most people use a second card. If you have two cards, you can swap them out when you retrieve the pictures.
Verified Customer Reviews
We ensure that every customer review comes from one of our real customers and not someone who works for the competing trail camera manufacturer. These are verified customer trail camera reviews that you can trust.
We would love your feedback if you purchased this trail camera from us. We want your honest feedback, these reviews are a vital part in helping consumers choose the right game camera.