Browning Command Ops
This is an entry level Browning trail camera. We are evaluating this red glow Browning trail camera now.
- TCP Staff
2016 Browning Command Ops Review
Model # BTC-4 | Browning Command Ops Owner's Manual
Trailcampro Comprehensive Score: What's this?
- Very good battery life
- Fast video trigger speed
- Max 20 second night video
The Browning Command Ops is a new Browning trail camera for 2016. This is their entry level, red glow IR game camera. We are in the process of testing and evaluating the Command Ops and will update this review as we finish testing.
This category is currently under review.
Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.75 s. / 2.1 s. | Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.93 s. / 2.4 s. | Detection Range: n/a
The Command Ops is surprisingly vast in both picture and video mode. In fact, video trigger speed is outstanding and near the best in class.
The detection zone is still being evaluated.
We are placing cameras in the field for sample photos now.
Resting Power (on): 1.87 mW | Daytime Power Consumption: 3.46 Ws | Nighttime Power Consumption: 4.66 Ws
The Command Ops runs on 8 AA batteries. If you want the longest, most consistent run-time, we recommend lithium batteries. The battery data above is outstanding. Low current draws indicate a very efficient camera.
If this camera were to take 35 day pictures and 35 night pictures every 24 hour period, this camera would last an 8.1 months in the field on a set of lithium batteries.
Enjoy our reviews? Please consider purchasing your next trail camera from us.Back to Top of Page
- 8 mpxl interpolated photos
- 1080 x 720 video w/ audio
- 12 volt external battery jack
- Time stamp includes: Time, date, moon phase, temperature and camera ID
- Backlit display and controls for easy programming in low light
- Timelapse mode plus IR triggered pictures
- Uses 8 AA batteries
- Supports up to a 32 gig sd card
- TV out jack, USB 2.0 port
- 1/4" x 20 threaded insert on bottom of the camera
- Buckwatch timelapse viewer plus pc software
- Select time delay from 5, 10, 20, 30 seconds; 1, 5, 10, 30, 60 minutes
- Comes with 6 ft. nylon cable strap
Buy your next trail camera or accessory from us and we will protect your purchase with our 90 day return policy and our exclusive 2 year warranty.
Most manufacturer warranties are only one year. In our opinion, that isn't good enough. Our customers get a two year warranty, directly from us.
Trailcampro's 2 Year Warranty
If the trail camera you purchase from us goes defective within two years of your purchase, we will quickly replace it.
We strive to make the warranty process as quick and easy as possible. Simply fill out our warranty form.
Trailcampro's 90 Day Return Policy
We believe you have the right to return any game camera that does not meet your expectations within 90 days.
Our return policy lets you field test products, at no risk to you!
- Buyer's remorse? Return the camera to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
- Purchased the wrong camera? We will ship you the right camera.
- Something wrong with the camera you received? We will replace it at no cost to you.
Want to talk to a trail camera expert? Contact our friendly staff.
Read our Customer Testimonials to find out what our customers have been saying about us!
- Free UPS Economy Shipping on all orders over $100
- Free shipping applies only to the lower 48 states and will be shipped via the most economical method.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m Central Standard Time are usually shipped the same day
- We are happy to offer expedited shipping options. Prices are shown during checkout.
Dear International Customer:
International rates vary by country and postal code. Please click here for detailed international rates.
3048 S. Clifton Ave
Springfield, MO 65807
Browning Command Ops Accessories
Here are a few of the accessories we like to use in the Command Ops.
- There is no downside to using lithium batteries. Long battery life, extreme durability and better night pictures. You will be happy you did.
- Use this with the security case, or just the camera itself. The Command Ops has brackets on the back specifically for this lock.
Start at $5.95
- SD cards store your pictures and videos for easy removal. We give you a free SD card with the Command Ops, but most people use a second card. If you have two cards, you can swap them out when you retrieve the pictures.
Verified Customer Reviews
We ensure that every customer review comes from one of our real customers and not someone who works for the competing trail camera manufacturer. These are verified customer trail camera reviews that you can trust.
We would love your feedback if you purchased this trail camera from us. We want your honest feedback, these reviews are a vital part in helping consumers choose the right game camera.