Moultrie Mobile Wireless Field Modem - MV1
- A-5 Gen2, A-7i
- M-550 Gen2
- M-880 Gen2, M-880i Gen2, M-990 Gen2
- A-20 & A-20i
- M-888, M-888i, M-999i
- Panoramic 180i
With the Moultrie Mobile website and smartphone mobile app, you'll be notified by text or email whenever you have new photos from your game camera.
This modem utilizes the Verizon cellular network. You will need 3 or more bars of Verizon cellular coverage.
Data Plan Costs
The Modem requires 8 AA batteries. We recommend lithium batteries.
- Setup your Moultrie Mobile Account and activate the field modem. You will need to select and activate a data plan.
- Prepare your Moultrie game camera. Put in fresh batteries and a clean, formatted SD card.
- Attach the antenna to the modem.
- Plug the micro-USB end of the cable into your Moultrie game camera's micro USB port, ensuring the rubber gasket fits snugly. Connect the USB cable into the Field Modem MV1.
- Mount Field Modem even with or above your Moultrie gamecam.
- With the Field Modem in its intended location, press the TEST button and observe the Status LEDs.
- If this is the first time being setup, it could take up to 3 minutes to connect to the server. Awake - green LED will illuminate immediately upon pressing the TEST button if Modem is awake and operational. Camera - green LED will illuminate after the Modem has received an image from the camera - this could take up to 30 seconds. Server - green LED will illuminate after the Modem has communicated successfully with the Moultrie Server/Website.
- On initial power up, or when pressing the test button, after approximately 20 seconds the Level Indicator LEDs will alternate between red battery level and green signal strength every 5 seconds.
Battery Life: 40/100
Resting Power (on): 0.72 mW | Daytime Power Consumption: 82.1 Ws | Nighttime Power Consumption: 80.07 Ws
The modem operates on 8 AA batteries (will require lithium batteries). These batteries will be separate from the Moultrie game camera you have this plugged into.
If this modem took 15-day pictures and 15-night pictures every 24 hours, it would last 1.4 months on a set of lithium batteries when set on instant mode.
Trailcampro's 2 Year Warranty | 90 day Return Policy
Trailcampro 90 Day Return | 2 Year Exclusive Warranty Details
If you purchased your trail camera from us (Trailcampro.com), here are the following warranty stipulations. If you purchased from another retailer, we recommend contacting that retailer or the manufacturer of that product for their warranty details.
If You Purchase From Trailcampro.com
We attempted to make our return policy and 2-year exclusive warranty as simple as possible. However, there are a few stipulations.
90 Day Returns
You may return or exchange anything purchased from Trailcampro for a full 90 days from the date of purchase. Please use the items as you normally would and much as you like subject to the rules below.
Our return policy lets you field test products, at no risk to you!
- Buyer's remorse? Return the camera to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
- Purchased the wrong camera? We will ship you the right camera.
- Something wrong with the camera you received? We will replace it at no cost to you.
90 Day Return Policy Rules:
- 90 days from date of purchase.
- In order to receive a full refund, items must be returned with their original packaging (including UPC code) and all contents
- Cameras or products must be returned in their original condition. You cannot write on the cameras, paint them or deface them in any way. This completely voids the warranty with both us and the specific manufacturer.
- If you purchased one of our "Package Deals" and only return part of the package, we will refund the items full price minus the package discount.
- Orders with quantities of 5 or more are not eligible for a refund or exchange. They are still eligible for warranty replacement.
- There are no returns on used cameras or cameras that clearly state "No Returns"
- If you are returning for a refund, you are responsible for return shipping. Your refund amount will be minus the cost of the initial shipping to you.
2 Year Warranty
We strive to make our customer experience superior to anything available. Traditional warranties only last a year and must be processed directly through the manufacturer. This process usually involves frustrating minutes on hold with call centers and oftentimes weeks, if not months of down time waiting for your replacement product. We process our warranties in-house and expedite the replacement process. When you call Trailcampro you'll speak directly with an expert who will immediately identify the problem and offer a solution.
2 Year Exclusive Warranty Details:
- Warranty starts from the time of purchase and continues for a full 2 years.
- Replacement cameras receive the remainder of the 2-year warranty leftover from the original purchase.
- Warranty is only valid for full retail priced orders (quantity discounts void our 2-year warranty). Discounted items still receive the manufacturer warranty. Price matches void the 2-year warranty as well.
- If your defective camera has been discontinued, we will exchange it for a similarly priced item to your liking.
- If you have a 3G cellular trail camera, it is not considered manufacturer defect if you lose 3G reception in your area.
- Used cameras do not apply for our 2-year warranty
- Cameras cannot be marked on, damaged, or defaced in any way. Warranty is for manufacturer defect only. Defect does not include damage, whether intentional or not.
If you have any questions that were not answered here please feel free to contact us.
To warranty a camera please use the form below. Upon receipt of an RMA number, you will need to ship the camera back to us. You will be responsible for the shipping charges of the defective camera back to us. We will ship the replacement back to you for free.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
WHEN YOU BUY FROM TRAILCAMPRO:
You must love your new trail camera, or game camera or return it for a full refund in the first 90 days-no questions asked.
Double the Warranty
We double the manufacturer’s 1-year warranty to 2-full years and handle all warranties in-house on our trail cameras and game cameras.