As a blog reader, I'm giving you first crack and prime seating at the 2016 Trail Camera Photo Contest.
The contest officially starts Tuesday, but for you.... It starts right now!
- Send your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photo must be time-stamped from July 2015 to present day
- Can't be a photo from last years Trailcampro contest.
- Picture must be from a trail camera.
- Wildlife pictures only, no people or cars.
- Please, no vulgar pictures.
- Limit of 1 picture allowed, per person/email address, for the contest.
- All photos must be submitted in their original, full resolution unaltered form. Download the original photo as it was saved on the SD card. Do not re-size photo. Any altered photo will not be accepted.
- Owners of all submitted photos give Trailcampro permission to use photos for publication.
- Deadline for submitting photos is August 1st, 2016.
- Voting will start shortly after all submissions are entered. Voting rules will be published then as well.
Please note: Your email MUST include:
- Your unaltered picture (as an attachment to the email)
- Your First Name and Last Name
- State or Country (if out of U.S.) picture was taken in
- Phone number (for us to call the winner)
- The camera used to take the picture
- You can include anything else you like, but these are the things we need for sure. If you send ·multiple pictures, just indicate which picture you'd like to submit for the contest.
- If anything is not included in the email, your photo will NOT be submitted until you send the proper information.
It should look something like this:
Also, we have been using a new product to view, upload and share trail camera photos - directly to your phone.