Batteries pictured are NOT included.
The TN160 can charge 12 batteries at a time. The TN160 is a pulse charger. It slowly adds a charge every 60 seconds. This is the best way to charge batteries to maximize longevity.
It also has a LED display (pictured above) telling you the charge life on each battery.
- 12 channels PWM switching fast charger with MUC control; its accurate voltage detection ensures no over-charging and under-charging.
- Built-in IC and advanced Delta-V charging control function.
- 12 independent charging channels for individual charging and detection: AA & AAA, NIMH/ NICD can be mixed when charging. The battery can be placed at any channel of the charger.
- Suitable only for1.2v AA/AAA NIMH/NICD batteries.
- Constant current charging mode with –ΔV detection, ensures fast charging.
- 8 hours safety timer ensures extra safety.
- Easy to use: simply connect the adaptor to charger, plug charger into household electric outlet and insert battery into the battery compartment. Charger will start charging automatically.
- Over-heat, over-current, short-circuit, & reverse polarity protection, (mechanically) ensures that charger and batteries will not be damaged when users insert batteries with reversed polarity.
- Large LCDs indicate charging status.
- Charger comes with refresh function.
You can view all our battery chargers here.