Buck Alert Motion Detector Kit
Use this detector with any Buck Alert receiver to alert you of animal movement along trails by sending a signal to your hand-held receiver.
The Buck Alert motion detecting system allows the hunter to detect movement on any chosen trail or in a particular area. Every hunter has been "busted" by an animal that has gotten too close or surprised by wild game that steps into a shooting lane and then disappears without taking a shot.
Now you have the advantage with the Buck Alert. The Buck Alert will alert you to an approaching animal by sending a signal from the motion detector to your hand-held receiver. After receiving the signal, simply position yourself and get ready to take the shot.
The Buck Alert motion detecting system will allow you to use up to three different detectors on the same receiver, allowing you to cover different trails, multiple areas or crossings, with one receiver. Easy setup instructions included.
- Great for covering blind spots, well-traveled trails, and narrow shooting lanes.
- Works effectively for bow, rifle or muzzleloader hunters
- Season-long battery life
Manufacturer Specifications (Detector Unit)
- Detects motion and transmits alarm signal to receiver
- Works with any Buck Alert Receiver
- Durable straps will fasten to trees or objects
- Waterproof and lightweight for easy transport
- One 9 volt battery needed (not included)
Manufacturer Specifications (Receiver Unit)
- Receives signals from up to three Buck Alert Detectors
- Three alarm modes: light, sound, vibrate
- Different color lights programmable to any Buck Alert Detector
- Accepts signal from detector up to 330' away
- Convenient carrying clip to attach to belt, pocket, etc.
- 3 AAA batteries needed (not included)
This Kit includes one receiver and one detector.
Trailcampro's 2 Year Warranty | 90 day Return Policy
Trailcampro 90 Day Return | 2 Year Exclusive Warranty Details
If you purchased your trail camera from us (Trailcampro.com), here are the following warranty stipulations. If you purchased from another retailer, we recommend contacting that retailer or the manufacturer of that product for their warranty details.
If You Purchase From Trailcampro.com
We attempted to make our return policy and 2-year exclusive warranty as simple as possible. However, there are a few stipulations.
90 Day Returns
You may return or exchange anything purchased from Trailcampro for a full 90 days from the date of purchase. Please use the items as you normally would and much as you like subject to the rules below.
Our return policy lets you field test products, at no risk to you!
- Buyer's remorse? Return the camera to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
- Purchased the wrong camera? We will ship you the right camera.
- Something wrong with the camera you received? We will replace it at no cost to you.
90 Day Return Policy Rules:
- 90 days from date of purchase.
- In order to receive a full refund, items must be returned with their original packaging (including UPC code) and all contents
- Cameras or products must be returned in their original condition. You cannot write on the cameras, paint them or deface them in any way. This completely voids the warranty with both us and the specific manufacturer.
- If you purchased one of our "Package Deals" and only return part of the package, we will refund the items full price minus the package discount.
- Orders with quantities of 5 or more are not eligible for a refund or exchange. They are still eligible for warranty replacement.
- There are no returns on used cameras or cameras that clearly state "No Returns"
- If you are returning for a refund, you are responsible for return shipping. Your refund amount will be minus the cost of the initial shipping to you.
2 Year Warranty
We strive to make our customer experience superior to anything available. Traditional warranties only last a year and must be processed directly through the manufacturer. This process usually involves frustrating minutes on hold with call centers and oftentimes weeks, if not months of down time waiting for your replacement product. We process our warranties in-house and expedite the replacement process. When you call Trailcampro you'll speak directly with an expert who will immediately identify the problem and offer a solution.
2 Year Exclusive Warranty Details:
- Warranty starts from the time of purchase and continues for a full 2 years.
- Replacement cameras receive the remainder of the 2-year warranty leftover from the original purchase.
- Warranty is only valid for full retail priced orders (quantity discounts void our 2-year warranty). Discounted items still receive the manufacturer warranty. Price matches void the 2-year warranty as well.
- If your defective camera has been discontinued, we will exchange it for a similarly priced item to your liking.
- If you have a 3G cellular trail camera, it is not considered manufacturer defect if you lose 3G reception in your area.
- Used cameras do not apply for our 2-year warranty
- Cameras cannot be marked on, damaged, or defaced in any way. Warranty is for manufacturer defect only. Defect does not include damage, whether intentional or not.
If you have any questions that were not answered here please feel free to contact us.
To warranty a camera please use the form below. Upon receipt of an RMA number, you will need to ship the camera back to us. You will be responsible for the shipping charges of the defective camera back to us. We will ship the replacement back to you for free.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
WHEN YOU BUY FROM TRAILCAMPRO:
You must love your new trail camera, or game camera or return it for a full refund in the first 90 days-no questions asked.
Double the Warranty
We double the manufacturer’s 1-year warranty to 2-full years and handle all warranties in-house on our trail cameras and game cameras.