Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No Glow Camo
2017 Bushnell Aggressor No Glow Review
Trailcampro Comprehensive Score:
Picture Quality:Testing in Progress
Mpxl Rating | Video ResolutionSee Breakdown ▼
Battery Life:8.2 Months
Resting Power(on) | Daytime Power Consumption | Nighttime Power ConsumptionSee Breakdown ▼
Trigger Speed & Detection:98/100
Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed | Video Trigger & Recovery Speed | Detection RangeSee Breakdown ▼
Quality of Design:86/100
Dimensions | Battery Type | External Battery Jack See Breakdown ▼
Photo resolution: 24 mpxl
Video resolution: 1920x1080
Flash Type: No Glow IR
We are placing cameras in the field. We will post pictures and videos as they become available.
Picture & Video Resting Power (on): 0.71 mW
Picture Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 5.11 Ws | 5.71 Ws
Video Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 25.81 Ws | 130.67 Ws
Picture power consumption is very efficient. Video power consumption could use improvements.
If this camera were to take 35-day and 35-night pictures every 24 hours, the Trophy Cam No Glow would last 8.2 months in the field on a set of 8 AA Lithium Batteries. This is very solid battery life.
If this camera were to take 15-day and 15-night videos (10-second videos) every 24 hours, it would last 1.5 months in the field on a set of lithium batteries. This is below average.
Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.15 s. / 0.65 s.*
Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.72 s. / 1.8 s.
Detection Range: 110 ft.
Trigger speed for both picture and video mode are outstanding. Very fast and easily captures speedy animals.
* Recovery time in picture mode is a bit quirky. When the camera is set to recover at its lowest setting (0.6 seconds), every tenth picture the recovery time is slower than the rest.
Is this a big deal? No. We just want to point this out to make you aware of it.
Detection range is 110 feet. To date, Bushnell still has the best detection range in the business.
Overall, when considering all aspects of how a camera detects motion, this detection circuit is absolutely incredible and best in class. This is a picture taking, data collecting machine. No other model of trail camera can detect and capture photos at this pace.
Keep in mind, with these speeds, you will get some empty frames as the detection zone is slightly wider than the field of view. This is a small price to pay for an unbelievable detection circuit.
Dimensions: 5.75" x 4.25" x 3"
Battery Type: 8 AA Batteries
External Battery Jack: 12-Volt
The Aggressor case design is excellent. The latch is big, strong, and works perfectly with cold fingers. The camera feels great in our hands. This is a well-thought out case design. The Camo Aggressor model comes with an internal picture/video viewer. This is used for setup and picture review.
There is a python bracket on the back for the popular cable lock and there are two 1/4" x 20 threaded inserts, on the back and bottom, on the camera.
Setup is relatively easy, especially with the viewer. You shouldn't have any trouble with it.
The Aggressor No Glow only shoots dynamic video (daytime video length runs up to 2 minutes as long as there is activity in front of the camera) and does not allow for specific video lengths. The only exception to this is when the camera is set to 0.6 s. recovery time. In this setting, the camera ONLY shoots 10-second videos. Also, if you set the camera to hybrid mode (picture + video) the Aggressor only shoots 5-second videos. This is frustrating and takes the decision making out of the consumer's hands completely.
Night videos are maxed at 15 seconds.
In 2017, Bushnell added quick-set modes of Feeder, Trail and Food Plot to the setting options. We have always believed preset setting modes are unnecessary.
SD Card Storage Examples
With an 8 Gig SD card and the camera taking 8 mpxl photos (called HD photos in the settings), the Aggressor No Glow could store 1,711 pictures on the SD card.
With an 8 Gig SD card and the camera taking 1920x1080 videos, the Aggressor could store 571 10-second videos.
From this data, you can extrapolate out storage capacities of different sized SD cards and different resolution settings. We give you an 8 Gig SD card with the purchase of this camera through us. If you need additional or larger SD cards, you can shop all SD card options here.
Bushnell trail cameras remain one of our more durable brands. As always, we will update this review if any defect becomes a trend.
Enjoy our reviews? Please consider purchasing your next trail camera from us.
FAQ's: Bushnell Trophy Cam HD 24 MP No Glow
Q: How do I view the pictures?
A: There are a number of ways to do this. Pictures/videos are stored on the SD card you place in the camera.
- The 2017 Camo Trophy Cam No Glow has an internal picture viewer. You can view pictures/videos on the screen inside the camera.
- View pictures on your computer. Plug the SD card in a desktop computer or laptop via the built-in SD card reader or use a USB reader if your computer doesn't have one. This method works for most tablets as well. With this method, we recommend having two SD cards per camera so you can swap them in the field.
- View pictures on your smartphone. Choose between the iOS Reader for iPhones and the Android Reader. Phone readers require an app to access the photos, you can read more about these via the previous links.
- Trail Camera Viewers. While more expensive, handheld viewers are useful if you don't have a smartphone or run multiple trail cameras.
Q: Will this trail camera trigger on small animals (birds, rodents, etc.)?
A: Trail cameras detect on a combination of heat and movement, so, yes, small mammals will trigger the camera. However, if you are going after smaller warm-blooded mammals, we recommend getting the camera closer to your target. For best performance, place the camera in an area that would enable picture detection from 3 - 20 ft.
Q: Can animals see the infrared flash on this camera?
A: This is somewhat controversial. Humans can't see the flash as the nanometer spectrum is above what the human eye can detect. It's also much harder for an animal to see, but that could depend on the species of animal as different species see in different light spectrums.
Q: Where can I purchase this camera?
A: From us! We hope to woo you with our incredible charm, two-year warranty, 90-day returns, free continental U.S. shipping, and technical expertise. If that isn't enough, we give you an 8 Gig SD card with this camera and you can call and talk our ear off anytime.
Seriously, though, we know you have plenty of options of where to spend your hard-earned money. The internet can be the wild, wild, west of too-good-to-be-true deals. If you choose to do business with us, we will go out of our way to make sure you are happy with the camera you select and the service we provide you.
We are passionate about testing and reviewing trail cameras, but most importantly, we are passionate about treating our customers the right way. We do things differently from what you have come to expect from other internet retailers and we hope you give us the opportunity to prove that to you.
Read Reviews From All the Game and Trail Cameras
- 12-Volt External Battery Jack
Buy your next trail camera or accessory from us and we will protect your purchase with our 90-day return policy and our exclusive 2-year warranty.
Most manufacturer warranties are only one year. In our opinion, that isn't good enough. Our customers get a two year warranty, directly from us.
Trailcampro's 2-Year Warranty
If the trail camera you purchase from us goes defective within two years of your purchase, we will quickly replace it.
We strive to make the warranty process as quick and easy as possible. Simply fill out our warranty form.
Trailcampro's 90-Day Return Policy
We believe you have the right to return any game camera that does not meet your expectations within 90 days.
Our return policy lets you field test products, at no risk to you!
- Buyer's remorse? Return the camera to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
- Purchased the wrong camera? We will ship you the right camera.
- Something wrong with the camera you received? We will replace it at no cost to you.
Want to talk to a trail camera expert? Contact our friendly staff.
Read our Customer Testimonials to find out what our customers have been saying about us!
- Free UPS Economy Shipping on all orders over $99
- Free shipping applies only to the lower 48 states and will be shipped via the most economical method.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m Central Standard Time are usually shipped the same day
- We are happy to offer expedited shipping options. Prices are shown during checkout.
Dear International Customer:
International rates vary by country and postal code. Please click here for detailed international rates.
3048 S. Clifton Ave
Springfield, MO 65807
Trophy Cam HD Accessories
Here are a few of the accessories we like to use in the 2017 Trophy Cam HD.
- There is no downside to using lithium batteries. Long battery life, extreme durability and better night pictures. You will be happy you did.
- Use this to protect your new camera from bears and thieves. It provides much needed peace of mind when leaving your camera out in nature.
- Use this with the security case, or just the camera itself. The Trophy Cam HD has brackets on the back specifically for this lock.
Start at $5.95
- SD cards store your pictures and videos for easy removal. We give you a free SD card with the Trophy Cam HD, but most people use 2 SD cards. If you have two cards, you can swap them out when you retrieve the pictures.
Verified Customer Reviews
We ensure that every customer review comes from one of our real customers and not someone who works for the competing trail camera manufacturer. These are verified customer trail camera reviews that you can trust.
We would love your feedback if you purchased this trail camera from us. We want your honest feedback, these reviews are a vital part in helping consumers choose the right game camera.