Original Price: $299.95Sale Price:129.95
Used Covert E1 AT&T
All used cameras come with manufacturer 1-year warranty but do not include our 2-year warranty, free SD card, or return policy. All sales final.
Our used cameras have been tested and are guaranteed to function properly. These are used cameras, some will be in perfect condition and others may have a scratch or two. Some have packaging, some do not.
Photo resolution: 18 mpxl (interpolated
Flash Type: No Glow IR
Picture & Video Resting Power (on): 4.64 mW
Picture Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 38.5 Ws | 42.0 Ws
Dimensions: 5.5" x 4.5" x 3"
Battery Type: 12 AA (lithium)
External Battery Jack: 6-volt
Cellular Setup Instructions
The ONLY way to set up this camera is through Covert, do not contact AT&T to set up this camera. You CAN'T use an existing sim card you already have. Please, please, please follow the instructions that come with the camera or our own instructions below.
If following simple instructions is your jam, you won't have problems setting this camera up. If you try to deviate from these steps, you will have problems. Here are the steps to get the camera setup properly:
- Go to secure.covert-wireless.com.
- Create an account if you are a new user or login to an existing account.
- Select the data plan you want to use under the "Purchase Additional Subscription Plans" heading
- Enter your personal information and billing information in the appropriate areas
- Enter your ICCID number (this is on the sim card that comes with the camera) and the IMEI number (this is on the top-inside of the camera, on a sticker)
- There is a warning during this step that it could take up to 24 hours for your camera to become active. So, if it doesn't start sending photos right away, this could be the reason.
- You can refresh your browser in a minute or two to check the status of the activation. On the cameras we did, it was active immediately after refreshing.
- At this point, you can load 12 Lithium Batteries, an SD card, and the sim card into the camera and turn it to "Setup."
- The screen will turn on and it will start looking for the network. It will give you the status in the top-right hand corner.
How to send a Test Photo (to ensure the camera is active)
- Press the "Shot" button when on the live preview screen.
- Press the "Ok" button, then press the "Menu" button. Highlight "Send" and press "Ok."
- The display will show you the progress of the photo being sent. At the end, it should say "Sent Successfully."
- You can now view this picture on the main menu of your Covert-Wireless Account