Bushnell Aggressor No Glow
Bushnell Aggressor No Glow Review
- The no glow infrared flash, blinding speed, picture quality, and case design has made this one of our favorites. This is one of the fastest trail cameras currently on the market. - TCP Staff
Model # 119776C | Bushnell Aggressor Owner's Manual
- One of the quickest trail cameras on the market
- Incredible detection range
- Good night flash
- Great daytime video quality
- Slow video trigger speed
Without question, the Aggressor No Glow HD is currently one of the top invisible flash trail cameras on the market. Loaded with features and performance, but still light on price; the Aggressor HD was a favorite of many trail camera enthusiasts. Let's take a look at the Bushnell Aggressor No Glow review to see why it is so popular.
Photo resolution: 14, 8 or 3 mpxl | Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 w/ audio | Flash Type: No Glow Infrared
In general, day pictures are very solid. They have good color, contrast and stop motion moderately well. Like other Bushnell cameras we have tested in the past, they will sometimes overexpose in bright sunlight and can struggle with lighting under a heavy tree canopy.
Night pictures are good for a no glow infrared camera trap. The flash is strong, contrast is good and the pictures don't have much "white noise." This camera also has settings to adjust flash sensitivity. If you plan on having the camera facing into the ground, in heavy timber or for a close-up shot; we recommend putting the flash on medium or low. If you have it set on a big open area, keep the flash on high. You can experiment with the different settings to dial in your camera trap station perfectly.
In the past, many people get confused with the megapixel rating trail camera manufacturers advertise. Companies inflate the mpxl rating to attract eyes to their products. They do this through interpolation, which digitally adds megapixels to a photo without actually improving the picture.
The best way to judge picture quality is to look at actual pictures. You will notice this the most when you zoom in on a full size image that a camera has taken. The details of the photo will appear hazy or even digitized. This is normal, and to be expected.
The No Glow Aggressor take great day videos when set on the highest video resolution. The day videos have vibrant color and clarity. The night videos don't have great range or clarity.
If you are using a Mac computer, you will need to download a DVIX player to make the videos compatible with your Mac.
Resting Power (on): 1.38 mW | Daytime Power Consumption: 3.84 Ws | Nighttime Power Consumption: 4.95 Ws
This is another strong point. The resting power is a great number and the day and night consumptions are very solid. No true weakness here.
If this camera were to take 35-day pictures and 35-night pictures every 24 hour period, this camera would last 8.6 months in the field on a set of lithium batteries.
Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.14 s. / 0.93 s. | Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 2.41 s. / 5.0 s. | Detection Range: 110 ft.
0.14 second trigger speed and 0.93-second recovery time? That's nuts. Walk by this camera and it is almost annoying how quickly it takes a picture. The only thing holding it back is video speed. If you plan on taking videos, the trigger and recovery slow down drastically.
The detection zone is nearly as impressive. 110-foot detection range is best in class. The only complaint here is the high number of "false triggers" you could experience based on the width of the detection angle as opposed to the field of view. However, as a data collecting trail camera, the Bushnell Aggressor models has few equal.
Dimensions: 5.75" x 4.25" x 3" | Battery Type: 8 AA Batteries | External Battery Jack: 6 Volt
Case design is excellent. The hinge design is big, strong and works well - even when it's cold out. The materials used are strong and durable. The only downside to the case design is the battery compartment. It holds the batteries well, they are just hard to get out of there. You will have to use a flat head screwdriver or your keys.
Programming is identical to any modern Bushnell. Pretty easy to navigate and mostly user-friendly. Outside of not having password protection and SD card overwrite, this camera has a ton of settings to choose from. There is even an AM, PM or 24-hour run time setting; just in case you only want the camera to be on during certain times of the day.
Durability is pretty typical of a camera made overseas. We have seen one noticeable flaw. When the camera is set to 1-second recovery, you will see multiple dark images on night pictures. If you set the camera to 2-second recovery, the pictures are fine. There is a firmware update to fix this. All new camera we sell from here on out will already have the update.
Bushnell Aggressor HD No Glow Review Conclusion
The new Aggressor HD No Glow is a great value. The obvious claim to fame is the incredible picture detection capabilities. Video detection is considerably slower, but when this camera is taking pictures - there is nothing faster. Beyond detection speed, the Aggressor no glow takes good pictures, is battery efficient, and is easy to program. In our opinion, there are cameras that have slightly better picture/video quality capabilities, but for an all-around good camera trap - for the price - this is an excellent choice for a first-time trail camera owner, or an experienced veteran.
Enjoy our reviews? Please consider purchasing your next trail camera from us.Back to Top of Page
- No glow infrared flash
- 14 mpxl interpolated photos
- 1920 x 1080 video resolution w/ audio
- 1-60 s. video clips
- Hybrid capture mode - captures a picture and then a video on one triggered event
- Field scan 2X (time lapse twice a day)
- Time, date, temperature, barometric pressure, moon phase and GPS Geotage stamps
- 1-3 multi-shot
- Start/Stop time: AM, PM, 24 Hr.
- PIR settings: Low, Normal, High, Auto
- Flash settings: Low, Medium, High
- Requires 8 AA batteries
- Accepts up to 32 gig SD card
Buy your next trail camera or accessory from us and we will protect your purchase with our 90 day return policy and our exclusive 2 year warranty.
Most manufacturer warranties are only one year. In our opinion, that isn't good enough. Our customers get a two year warranty, directly from us.
Trailcampro's 2 Year Warranty
If the trail camera you purchase from us goes defective within two years of your purchase, we will quickly replace it.
We strive to make the warranty process as quick and easy as possible. Simply fill out our warranty form.
Trailcampro's 90 Day Return Policy
We believe you have the right to return any game camera that does not meet your expectations within 90 days.
Our return policy lets you field test products, at no risk to you!
- Buyer's remorse? Return the camera to us for a full refund (minus shipping).
- Purchased the wrong camera? We will ship you the right camera.
- Something wrong with the camera you received? We will replace it at no cost to you.
Want to talk to a trail camera expert? Contact our friendly staff.
Read our Customer Testimonials to find out what our customers have been saying about us!
- Free UPS Economy Shipping on all orders over $99
- Free shipping applies only to the lower 48 states and will be shipped via the most economical method.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m Central Standard Time are usually shipped the same day
- We are happy to offer expedited shipping options. Prices are shown during checkout.
Dear International Customer:
International rates vary by country and postal code. Please click here for detailed international rates.
3048 S. Clifton Ave
Springfield, MO 65807
Bushnell Aggressor No Glow Accessories
Here are a few of the accessories we like to use in the Aggressor.
- There is no downside to using lithium batteries. Long battery life, extreme durability and better night pictures. You will be happy you did.
- Use this to protect your new camera from bears and thieves. It provides much needed peace of mind when leaving your camera out in nature.
- Use this with the security case, or just the camera itself. The Aggressor No Glow has brackets on the back specifically for this lock.
Start at $5.95
- SD cards store your pictures and videos for easy removal. We give you a free SD card with the Aggressor No Glow, but most people use a second card. If you have two cards, you can swap them out when you retrieve the pictures.
Verified Customer Reviews
We ensure that every customer review comes from one of our real customers and not someone who works for the competing trail camera manufacturer. These are verified customer trail camera reviews that you can trust.
We would love your feedback if you purchased this trail camera from us. We want your honest feedback, these reviews are a vital part in helping consumers choose the right game camera.